Green Choice Bamboo Flooring
Bamboo Floor is quality material which is suitable for families, hotels, restaurants, office buildings and various recreational centers.
How does it compare to wood flooring?
Bamboo is an average of 13% harder than maple. Compared to northern red oak it is 27% harder, and expands and contracts 50% less.
Who Choose Bamboo?
- Environmentally friendly- Bamboo is a grass, not wood. Bamboo produces new shoots each year and is indivdually harvested from controlled forests within 4 to 5 years, or it will fall over and be unable to grow.
- Elegant, Natural Beauty- Nothing can compare with the beauty of nature. The distinct grains provide the elegant pattern which is not only unique, but can compliment any decor in your room.
- Durability and Sturdiness- Bamboo flooring is extremely durable. It is as hard as maple and 50% more stable than red oak.
- Ease of Installation and Maintenance- Tongue and groove bamboo flooring can be installed in the same way as all other regular wood flooring, either directly down or nail down.
- Affordability- Bamboo flooring is more affordable than you would expect from the high quality product.
The Green Choice
Green Choice Flooring International is an U.S-based supplier committed to advancing sustainable architecture and design. Green Choice Flooring products combine sustainability with beauty and durability - the perfect trio for any floor in your home or business.
They carefully monitor every step of the process - from farming to harvesting, from shipping, to manufacturing - all with sustainability and low-environmental impact in mind.
Eco-Friendly Flooring Choices
Green Choice bamboo comes from carefully managed moso bamboo forests in China.
- Unlike traditional hardwood trees which require more than 60 years to mature, bamboo is a grass and can be harvested every 5-7 years without replanting.
- Mature bamboo has an extensive root system that continues to send up new shoots for decades.
StrandWoven Mulberry is an incredibly beautiful and durable floor product. It is made from the reclaimed branches of mulberry bushes that have been used for the production of silk.
- After the silk worms have eaten the leaves of a mulberry bush, the branches are usually discarded.
- By reclaiming this raw material and compressing it into a very hard, composite material, Green Choice Flooring creates a beautiful, new eco-friendly flooring product - StrandWoven Mulberry.
StrandWoven Palm Wood
StrandWoven Palm Wood is made from recycled coconut trees. There are millions of acres of coconut plantations around the world - Palm wood is another example of a renewable product that can meet your design needs.
- At the age of 60-70 years, a coconut tree stops producing fruit.
- When this happens, it is normally cut down and burned as waste.
- Green Choice Flooring salvages this raw material and creates an elegant and durable flooring product.